Benefits of using the Business Valuer Software include:
- Value for money. The Business Valuer™ software is competitively priced and can easily pay for itself hundreds of times over in subsequent financial negotiations.
- Comprehensive. The Business Valuer is the only tool on the marketplace that allows you to value your business using up to four methods (based on any or all of earnings, assets, intrinsic value and specific industry templates)
- Simplicity. The Business Valuer is designed to be straightforward to navigate and user friendly
- Peace of mind. The Business Valuer has been developed by a leading accountancy firm with many years’ experience in valuing businesses
- Support. An email helpline ensures that you receive technical assistance within 24 hours of contacting us
- Produces a valuation of your business in less than 15 minutes!
- Produces a professional looking Business Valuation Report!
- Saves on professional valuation fees for the Business Owner!
- Helps you to better plan!
- Helps you to make better business decisions!
- Provides a measurement for future growth and profitability
- Simple and easy to use! Even for novices!
- Your data is stored safely and securely on our servers
- Professional users can install the software on an unlimited number of computers and access the same data without further configuration
- Free updates!
Benefits to the Business Owner from using Business Valuer
The benefits you will derive from knowing what your business is worth include:
- If you are thinking of selling, the business valuation produced can provide you with a starting point for commencing commercial negotiations with the prospective buyer of your business
- If you are buying a business, the business valuation produced can provide you with the necessary confirmation of the valuation so that you can negotiate with confidence
- If you are seeking to raise finance or equity, then the business valuation produced can assist with negotiations with relevant fund raisers such as banks or equity capital raisers
- If you are thinking of exiting the business, either because of retirement or future sale of the business the business valuation produced can assist with the relevant and necessary tax and commercial planning
- If you are a minority shareholder within a business then the software can produce a minority valuation report using widely accepted valuation principles
- If you require a business valuation for tax purposes, then the software can produce the necessary valuation report and workings for submission to HMRC Shares and Assets Valuation Office
- If you are thinking of a way to reward, motivate and retain key employees then the Business Valuer software can be used over time (recommendation: at least annually) to produce periodic valuations for the purposes of share options and share incentive schemes
- If you are thinking of a way to improve future growth and future profitability then periodic use (recommendation: at least annually) of the Business Valuer Software will help you to control and track this and assist you with performance measurement.